Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mile Hi City - a quick get-away for Susie



I got a nice treat, a weekend in Denver with BFF Regina Leeds.  Regina, the Zen Organizer, had a speaking engagement and I went to join her.  I grew up in Denver, so it was nice to see my old stomping grounds.  I also got to see friends and family.  Big brother Harlan and his lovely wife Georgia came into town for the engagement, all the way from Cheyenne Wyoming.  It was so great to see them.  I also got to see the wonderful Sally and Bob Bartalot, dear friends who have known me since I was 10 YEARS OLD!!!!  (And for those wondering, that was a loooooonnnnngggg time ago, since I'm now 51 years old.)  Molly, who couldn't miss school 'cuz her mom is mean that way, stayed home with friends.


2 comments:

Terri said...

Very cool, Susie. You're quite the U.S. traveler! :)

Fred J. Stephens said...

Hi Susie, Molly & Max,
I found your newsletter in my papers and realized I hadn't thanked your for the xmas card. I'm bad that way.
Your new house looks great! I envy all those trees.

I also abandoned LA, for the wide open spaces of New Mexico. I like it here and sure don't miss LA traffic! Jobs are hard to come by here though.

I have a blog too. I started it just to show my brother how easy it is, but I have had hits from about 30 countries so far.
LinuxLatitude.blogspot.com

All the best,
Fred Stephens